The Best Choice of Food Storage . Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Food Storage
If you are a puppy parent, you will most certainly wish to discover a dog dish that will function best for your pet. Some pets eat too rapidly and might need a slow feeder dog dish, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to reach their food. Here are some things to bear in mind when picking the best dog bowl for your pet.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to select. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include: they are available in numerous shapes and sizes, allowing you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish include: these bowls are simple to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dish washer for cleansing. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include: They are typically equipped with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are exceptionally long-lasting, and safe to put in the dishwashing machine. A downside is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider utilizing an automated dog feeder for those who are gone a lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are usually retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the Right Dog Dish
At Tail Waggers and Wash in Cheyenne, WY, we stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (307) 514-5060 to find out more!
This has got to be hands down the best groomers in all of Cheyenne WY! They were able to take care of my mothers husky without shaving or cutting. They were accommodating, friendly, and very reasonably priced. If you're looking for excellent care for your fur family I wouldn't take them anywhere else. Thank you so much for the amazing job you did!!
The staff is always friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgeable.
This place is awesome! You can go bathe you dog for a reasonable price. Very convenient if you don't like bathing them at home because of the mess it creates.