The Best Array of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Local Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another popular selection is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be put in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages include usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in special color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to lower your puppy's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are often retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Tail Waggers and Wash in Cheyenne, WY. We stock numerous dog dish choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (307) 514-5060 to find out more!
It was so nice to give the pups a bath after traveling. They provided everything needed and were so friendly and helpful.
Stopped in while just passing thru town with our dog. They were very kind to us and very generous with their time. Glad we found them in our travels.Worth the trip.
My akita first visit. She was so clean and soft. I forgot how white she was because she loves to wrestle her sister in the dirt. I will be making this a regular thing every few months. Very friendly staff and my Bella was so clean..
Love these guys. My little Buddy has his nails trimmed here all the time.
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff. The self-wash station was well equipped, clean, and easy to use. This place is awesome!