The Very Best Choice of Dog Bowls and Feeders. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Community Pet Store with Your Purchase of Dog Dog Bowls and Feeders
If you are a puppy parent, you will unquestionably wish to find a puppy bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some pets eat too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to eat their food. The following are some things to bear in mind when deciding on the correct dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most usual dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they can be found in numerous shapes and sizes, allowing you to tailor the dog dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be placed in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can crack if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include: They are usually equipped with a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat, they are exceptionally long-lasting, and safe to place in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Consider using an automatic dog feeder for those who are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to reduce your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are typically collapsible plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the Right Pet Dish
At Tail Waggers and Wash in Cheyenne, WY, we stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (307) 514-5060 to learn more!
This has got to be hands down the best groomers in all of Cheyenne WY! They were able to take care of my mothers husky without shaving or cutting. They were accommodating, friendly, and very reasonably priced. If you're looking for excellent care for your fur family I wouldn't take them anywhere else. Thank you so much for the amazing job you did!!
The staff is always friendly and helpful. They are very knowledgeable.
This place is awesome! You can go bathe you dog for a reasonable price. Very convenient if you don't like bathing them at home because of the mess it creates.